0 of 1 Domande completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
È necessario innanzitutto completare quanto segue:
0 of 1 Domande answered correctly
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Esercizio 65: Complete the sentences below using the correct form of the verbs “let,” “make,” “have,” and “get
1. Sam really wanted a dog, but his parents wouldn’t him have a pet.
2. I can’t believe she you look at her vacation pictures again last night. We have to look at those stupid pictures every time we go to her house.
3. I don’t know how you convince your children to clean up their rooms. I couldn’t my children to clean up their rooms if my life depended on it.
4. Professor Yu each of her students write an essay describing their future goals in life.
5. Professor Yu her students use a dictionary while they were taking the test.
6. Debbie’s husband hates the opera. But after days of nagging, she finally him to go see the new production of La Boheme.
7. Sally me take off my shoes before I went into her house. She said she wanted to keep the carpet clean.
8. Rebecca Smith requested a copy of that expense report, so I the courier take one over to her last week.
9. Diane thinks television is a waste of time, so she won’t her children watch TV.
10. Mr. Levine his secretary call Ms. Jackson and reconfirm their meeting on Thursday.