0 of 1 Domande completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
È necessario innanzitutto completare quanto segue:
0 of 1 Domande answered correctly
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the blanks below with the correct form of the verb in parentheses, then click the “Check” button to check your answers. Negative, passive and continuous subjunctive forms are possible.
1. It’s important that she (remember) to take her medicine twice a day.
2. I suggest that Frank (read) the directions carefully before assembling the bicycle. He doesn’t want the wheels to fall off while he
is riding down a hill
3. Mrs. Finkelstein demanded that the heater (repair) immediately. Her apartment was freezing.
4. It’s vital that the United States (focus) on improving its public education system. What we do now will affect our country for
generations to come.
5. The monk insisted that the tourists (enter) the temple until they had removed their shoes.
6. I am not going to sit here and let her insult me. I demand that she immediately (apologize) for what she just said.
7. Judy asked that we (attend) her graduation ceremony next week.
8. Was it really necessary that (sit) I there watching you the entire time you were rehearsing for the play? It was really
boring watching you repeat the scenes over and over again.
9. It is important to remember that Janine (think) very differently from you. She may not agree to the changes you have made in
the organization of the company.
10. It’s a little difficult to find the restaurant. I propose that we all (drive) together so that nobody gets lost along the way.